- How to configure Quark XML Author to use external methods?
- How to implement the support for a new language?
- How to configure shortcut keys?
- How to configure single and multiple ribbons?
- How to configure Word Backstage view?
- How to configure Ribbon Nodes?
- How to hide third-party software ribbon tabs?
- How to configure XML Author actions through internal classes attributes?
- What is Extensibility Interface?
- How to configure Quark XML Author to use external methods for Extensibility Interface?
- How to program external methods for Quark XML Author?
- List of enumerated values that can be used as Extensibility Interface argument types.
- List of available delegates for Extensibility Interface.
- List of available document events for Extensibility Interface.
- How to resolve content and document references?
List of enumerated values that can be used as Extensibility Interface argument types.
List of Available Enumerated Values
The enumerated values defined in Table : Enumerated Values may be used as Extensibility Interface
argument types. Several enumerated values refer to the XOM, which is explained following
Table: Enumerated Values
The access mode for the current document. AccessMode is available in an (embedded)
2-d array of DeleteNode-ParentNode pairs:
Special argument type that is only valid for an EI method specified under the BeforeComponentDelete
DeleteNodes would supply an array containing the following:
Note that when DeleteNodes is used as an argument for an EI method under BeforeComponentDelete,
When DeleteNodes is used with ComponentDelete, the first element in each pair is no
The repository document number for a checked out document. A new document will have
This argument may be assigned a value by the Xpress Server based on taxonomy (document
With this argument type, only the currently selected element is serialized. In other
This argument has the same characteristics as ExportedCurrentNode, but also includes
Indicates a schema-valid XML document. This document contains element content and
Provides an EI method with the currently active document’s full name, including paths.
Special argument type used exclusively by any BeforePaste and InsertComponent EI methods.
The repository revision number for a checked out document. When a document is checked
ArrayList of strings
Special argument type used exclusively by the BuildStyleList EI methods. Contains
Special argument type used exclusively for external method wired to a toggle menu
The username of the individual authoring or revising the document as specified in
The UserName property of the Word application.
The XOM node corresponding to the user’s current selection. If the current selection
XOMCurrentNode is available in an (embedded) OLE Word Document. When an OLE Word Document
The XOM node corresponding to the current document root. See section 6.3.1, “XOM Defined”
The XOM nodes corresponding to the user’s current selection when the selection spans
The XOM node corresponding to the previous visible node if selection is on an empty.
Arraylist of XML Node
A special argument type to be used exclusively by the BuildStyleList EI methods. This
XOM means Quark XML Author Object Model. It is the Quark XML Author XML DOM that is
used to manage the structure of a document and its attributes. The XOM includes reference
nodes and their de-referenced descendants. XOM contains only the document structure.
It does not contain any element content. All element content is managed in the Microsoft
Word Object Model. A custom process provided with an <Argument type=”XomRoot”/> may
traverse the current document’s structure, as well as browse and/or manipulate attribute
XOM and OLE Word Documents
XOMCurrentNode is available in an (embedded) OLE Word Document. XOMRoot is available
in an (embedded) OLE Word Document.
See “Table: Enumerated Values”.